district home
school nutrition
View Oak View Elementary School

Office of the Registrar

Mrs. Dawn Brown


Returning Oak View Student Registration 
1.  Please fill out and submit the Google Form below to update residency information. 
Click Here: Residency Update
2.  Email Proof of Residency forms to the following address: 
The following documents are acceptable forms for proof of residency:
  • Mortgage Statement w/ parent/guardian's name
  • Current Lease w/ parent/guardian's name
  • Current Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Electric) w/ parent/guardian's name

*Phone Bills, Bank Statements, Insurance Document, Credit Statements, etc. are not acceptable documents for Proof of Residency.  

Sample Utility Bill:  Click Here for GA Power
Sample Lease Agreement:  Click Here for Lease Agreement 
 1. Parent/Guardian must complete pages 2 & 3 of the form and have it notarized.
 2. Homeowner must complete and sign page 4 of the form. Page 4 DOES NOT need to be signed in the presence of a school official.
 3. Page 5 DOES NOT need to be completed at this time.
 4. Email the completed form (and all other required documents for proof of residency) to the registrar.
***PLEASE NOTE*** If this is for a New Student Registration, the Residency Affidavit, along will all other required documents for proof of residency, must be uploaded into the application. 

Transfer Student Registration 
Please submit Proof of residency information along with the in DeKalb District transfer information.
Students New to DeKalb County School District
1.  Step 1
New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment 

  • If the student was NOT a Dekalb County student within the last school year, there is an online process which can be found at https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/registration. Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.   

2.  Step 2

  • Complete the "Returning Oak View Student" registration process above. 
  • Submit all forms to the Registrar via the email address listed above. 

Student Withdrawals

Please submit a withdrawal form for each student.

Click Here:  Withdrawal Form

Academic Record Request 
To request receipt of your child's academic records, click here:   Academic Record Request
District Home      |       Parents      |       School Nutrition      |       Bus Routes